Last modified: March 21, 2022
Business Environment Scientific Technologies, Incorporated (“Company” or “We” or “BEST”)
respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you
visit the website www.bestinc.net (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining,
protecting, and disclosing that information
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
or a U.S. bank account that is linked to Your e-Wallet Account to be used as a payment method.
• Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated
non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services,
if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or
any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application
or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website,
use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this
Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without
verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16,
please contact us at:
1645 South River Road, Suite 8
Des Plaines, IL 60018
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number,
or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
• That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details,
IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of
registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may
also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
• Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website,
or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions").
Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy
settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect
or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to
share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed
by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to
collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication
data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal
information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better
and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may
refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select
this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store
information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same
browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash
cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons
(also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have
visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain
website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by third-parties, including advertisers,
with web beacons or other tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our website. The information they collect
may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online
activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based
(behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement
or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving
targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information,
see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences.
Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact
with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BEST's assets, whether as a going concern
or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by BEST
about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BEST, our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created
mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies,
or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit
parts of this site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising.
However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or
used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising
Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit
a request to this designated address: 1645 South River Road, Suite 8, Des Plaines, Illinois, 60018 However, please
know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you
have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a
request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages,
or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices.
Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use,
alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions
will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access
to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public
areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal
information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information
is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Website home page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you by email to the primary email
1645 South River Road, Suite 8
Des Plaines, IL 60018
To register a complaint or concern, please firstname.lastname@example.org